with Gary Orenstein, Chief Product Officer & Ray Canuel, Sales Engineer
Business intelligence users often suffer from underperforming data sources, including legacy data warehouses. With new data warehouse architectures that take advantage of the latest in flash memory technologies, business intelligence users can set their analytics free.
This video will cover:
- Key business intelligence and data warehouse topics, including critical capabilities for BI and enterprise data warehouses
- Best practices for data modeling in a high-performance analytics world
- Orchestrating critical business intelligence reports with operational analytics
- How historical data adds context to BI reporting
- Using techniques such as cross-database joins to empower analytics
You'll also learn how to empower a wider range of business analysts with fewer systems, offer unrestricted access to raw data, and enable more historical data for deeper context. Register now.