The business intelligence and analytics market is on fire!
With Google Cloud buying Looker and Salesforce buying Tableau, it is a new world as we seek to deliver value from data.
Self-service analytics has always straddled the balance between control and agility, or freedom and governance. Any way you look at it, the goals are clear, but the means are not.
- How enterprises can architect for self-service success
- The role of data warehouses, databases, and data lakes in the analytics equation
- Where the primary business intelligence platforms fit
- Building analytics capabilities for multiple groups and users
- Understanding analytic personas and collaboration best practices